It’s finally that time of year again, time to dedicate the whole day to pie. This Sunday, Jan. 23 is National Pie Day.
Be it warm or cold, a slice of pie can bring comfort during these chilly days. But pie doesn’t have to be sweet; it can also be savory.
There are so many fillings and varieties to choose from. There’s cream-filled, berry-filled, minced meat and pizza or other meat filled pies.
Here are just a few places that we’ve compiled for National Pie Day for a pie-fix.
- Haute Sweets at 10230 E NW Hwy.
- Lochland’s– Yes, shepard’s pie still counts for all intents and purposes in this post. Located at 8518 Plano Rd. Dallas.
- Unrefined Bakery at 6464 E NW Hwy #326.
- Fireside Pies for pizza pies. Located at 6750 Abrams Rd #105.
- Piefalootin at 2441 Goldfinch Ln.
- Kroger Bakery at 9140 Forest Ln.
What’s your favorite kind of pie? Did we miss your favorite pie place or bakery?