The Texas PTA received almost 800 entries for state-level judging in this year’s Reflections arts program, and 9 honorees attend Lake Highlands schools. For more than 50 years, millions of students have enjoyed the benefits of creative expression by submitting entries in film production, literature, music composition, photography, dance choreography and visual arts.
- Nixon Cook, Lake Highlands Elementary, Pre K-2nd, Photography,
- Ellis Feddern, Wallace, Pre K-2nd, Film,
- Sydney Tello, Merriman Park, Pre K-2nd, Visual Arts,
- Ford Waller, Moss Haven, Pre K-2nd, Music Composition,
- Samantha Welch, LHE, 3rd-5th, Visual Arts,
- AC Brindley, LHE, Special Artists, Visual Arts,
- Charlotte Williams, Forest Meadow, 6th-8th, Visual Arts,
- Anna Brookover, LHHS, 9th-12th, Literature, and
- Jack Hollis, LHHS, 9th-12th, Dance Choreography.