Dallas Park and Recreation and Dallas County are collaborating to help residents in 17 FEMA priority ZIP codes get the COVID vaccine, including a few Lake Highlands ZIP codes.
Residents can call a recreation located within their priority ZIP code to register. They will then get information on when to arrive at the designated pickup location to be driven to Fair Park’s vaccination site.
To register over the phone, neighbors must be over 50 years old and live in either the 75243 or 75231 ZIP codes, which cover the Forest Meadow, Northwood Heights, Town Creek and Vickery Meadow areas.
Eligible residents can call these City of Dallas recreation centers to register:
- Bachman: (214) 670-6266
- Beckley-Saner: (214) 670-7595
- Eloise Lundy: (214) 670-6781
- Harry Stone: (214) 670-0949
- Kiest: (214) 670-1918
- Singing Hills: (214) 670-7550
- Tommie M. Allen: (214) 670-0986
- Willie B. Johnson: (214) 670-6182
Registration dates and times include:
- March 15 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Registration will end at 1 p.m. for Beckley-Saner, Eloise Lundy, Singing Hills and Tommie M. Allen.
- March 16 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Registration ends at 1 p.m. for Kiest and Bachman.
- March 17 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.