Nearly 15 neighborhood restaurants received more than $150,000 in federal funding from the Paycheck Protection Program in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic. Last week, how much each business received was disclosed.
Lake Highlands eateries receiving $2 to $5 million:
- McDonald’s, 15 locations across Dallas
Lake Highlands eateries receiving $1 to $2 million:
- Jake’s Burgers & Beers, 6606 Skillman St.
Lake Highlands eateries receiving $350,000 to $1 million:
- Mariano’s Hacienda, 6300 Skillman St., Building J
- Cindy’s NY Deli & Restaurant, 11111 N. Central Expressway
- Burger Street, 10903 Alder Circle
Lake Highlands eateries receiving $150,00-$350,000:
- White Rock Coffee, 10105 E. Northwest Highway
- Unleavened Fresh Kitchen, 9335 Forestridge Drive
- Tumpinamba Cafe, 9665 N. Central Expressway, Suite #142
- Smoky Rose, 8602 Garland Road
- Chubby’s Restaurant, 11331 E. Northwest Highway, Suite #105
- Henk’s European Deli & Black Forest Bakery, 5811 Blackwell St.
- Asian Mint, 11617 N. Central Expressway, Suite #135
Data is based on ZIP codes 75243, 75231, 75238 and 75218.
Disclosure: Advocate Media received a loan as part of the Small Business Assistance loan program.