An unattended stove at a neighborhood apartment complex caused a fire that damaged 24 units and displaced residents Wednesday night.
No injuries were reported.
The fire started in a second-floor apartment. It was reported at about 7 p.m. at the Glen at HighPoint Apartments in the 9000 block of Markville Drive, Dallas News reports.
The fire went quickly up to the third floor of the complex, it took 50 firefighters to get the fire out.
Around 16 of the 24 apartments had been occupied. The Red Cross is assisting displaced residents remotely.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!