Today was the “We LH” luncheon hosted by the Lake Highlands Chamber of Commerce at Royal Oaks Country Club.
Following a prayer from Jeff Fritsche of White Rock Fellowship and a keynote speech from Walter Humann, the awards were presented.
- Small Business of the Year went to RM 12:20 Bistro in Lakeridge Village.
- Business of the Year went to KayCee Club.
- New Business of the Year went to Fireside Pies in Creekside Shopping Center.
- Restaurant of the Year went to Fish City Grill.
- Nonprofit of the Year went to 100 Men of Dallas, an organization that works with local charities to make an impactful donation 4 times a year to different charities.
- Lake Highlands Legacy award went to Mayor Pro Tem and Councilman Adam McGough.
- The last award was a new category this year, the Neighbor’s Choice Award went to Resident Taqueria.