If you’re planning to drive around LBJ Express construction this week, take a look below to see the most up-to-date information for LBJ Express project construction closures planned for Sept. 2-8.
From Interstate 35 to Luna to Josey:
- Various lane closures on eastbound 35 and 635 through Sept. 15.
- Closures on the I-635 westbound frontage road and Josey on-ramp during September.
- Nightly full closures on Josey.
- Traffic switch on the eastbound main lanes to the new roadway at Josey. Traffic switch on the westbound main lanes at Josey. Ends in September.
From Josey to Dallas North Tollway:
- Nightly various lanes closed along eastbound and westbound Interstate 635 from Welch to Josey.
- Daily left lane closure of westbound frontage road between Marsh and Joe Ratcliff on Sept. 4, 5 and 6.
- Nightly left lane closure of westbound frontage road between Marsh and Joe Ratcliff on Sept. 3, 4 and 5.
- Closure of the eastbound frontage road from Midway to Welch. Daytime, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and nightly, 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Dallas North Tollway to US-75:
- Southwest loop and southeast loop to be switched to the new temporary loop on Sept. 3.
- Dallas North Tollway southbound/westbound direct connector ramp to be switched to the new temporary ramp on Sept. 4.
Dallas North Tollway bridges:
- Two right lane closures along southbound Dallas North Tollway on Sept. 3.
- Two left lane closures along southbound Dallas North Tollway on Sept. 4.
- Two right lane closures along northbound Dallas North Tollway on Sept. 5.
- Two right lane closures along northbound Dallas North Tollway on Sept. 6.
- Daily closure of both U-turns at Welch from Sept. 3-6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Montfort construction. Night work, various southbound and northbound lane closures on Sept. 3-6.