Applications are now open for community grants from The Exchange Club of Lake Highlands, which will include a largest possible award of $25,000.
The goal of the annual spring grants is to fund projects that will have an impact on the awarded schools or organizations and the community as a whole.
ECLH’s support includes these types of service projects and initiatives:
- Supporting local nonprofits that provide various community services
- Projects that enrich students’ educational experience by implementing special programs or equipment at local public schools
- Projects that promote patriotism and honor democratic heritage
- Projects that honor and recognize the United States Military and local police officers and firefighters
- Projects that benefit and improve Lake Highlands by promoting a sense of community pride and spirit
Decisions on requests for financial assistance are typically made within 60 days of the submission deadline, according to the ECLH website.
The spring submission deadline is Feb. 19. Here is the application.