Gov. Greg Abbott announced on Monday that bars can open at 25% capacity by the end of the week, restaurant may move to 50% capacity.
Bingo parlors, bowling alleys, rodeos and aquariums also can open on Friday.
Here are bars and restaurants opening up this week:
- CEDAR & VINE is open for dining in.
- YAMA SUSHI is open for dining in.
- SOCO GOOD EATS added new hours, 3 to 5 p.m. on Thursday through Saturday.
- RM 12:20 is offering patio seating sometime next week.
- OAK HIGHLANDS BREWERY is opening at 25% occupancy in the taproom and 100% occupancy outside. You can also tailgate at your car. They will be open from 12 to 8 p.m. on Friday and 12 to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Did we miss one? Email email@example.com so your restaurant can be added.