A large, home-cooked meal may be off the table for families and extended relatives celebrating Easter this year. But there’s no reason to let social distancing and the coronavirus spoil the holiday. With Easter coming up, Lake Highlands restaurants are offering takeout specials in case you can’t find that ham at the grocery store.
- Cedar & Vine is offering a brunch casserole which feeds four to six people. It’s an egg, bacon, cheese and potato casserole with house salas, fresh fruit and assorted muffins for $45. You can add a mimosa kit for $20 or a bloody mary kit for $35. Email email@example.com to place your order.
- SoCo Good Eats is offering a brunch featuring apple chicken sausage with grilled pepper frittata and jack cheese, watermelon tomato salad and avocado deviled eggs. Enjoy pecan sticky buns as a dessert. This meal feeds four at $69, orders need to be made by Friday, April 10. Call 469-248-2557.
- Haute Sweets Patisserie is offering Easter baskets for preorder. The adult basket contains French Macarons, Chocolate Caramels, Caramel Popcorn, Lemoncello Chocolate Almonds, Candied Milk Chocolate Eggs, and homemade Shrub for cocktails or mock-tails. Choose your basket color and shrub flavor. You can also upgrade your basket with a variety of options. Contactless delivery on April 11 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. within 5 miles of location. Preorders must be in by Thursday, April 9 at 8 p.m., you can order online here.
- Lochland’s Food & Spirits is offering herb roasted leg of lamb with garlic mashed potatoes, petit pois, roasted root vegetables, mint sauce and a roll for $24 a person. The family-sized shepard’s pie is a take and bake at home pie with a choice of jalapeño soup or salad with homemade dressing. This meal serves 6 at $60. Reserve your order by Friday, April 10 for Sunday pick up. Quantities are limited. Call 469-677-0174.
- Goodfriend Beer Garden & Burger House is offering an Easter dinner for six including; brown sugar rosemary ham, garlic butter mashed potatoes, green beans with red pepper. A salad with strawberries, goat cheese, dried cherries, jicama, pecans, and a Champagne Thyme vinaigrette. Also served with peppered pork gravy and six brioche rolls. You will also be able to choose from a pre selected menu of beer and wine that you can add on to the order when you pick. All orders must be pre ordered, click here to order.
If you’re a restaurant with a special Easter menu, email firstname.lastname@example.org