DFW Restaurant Week is the single largest culinary event in the Dallas area with a 22-year history showcasing North Texas as a premier dining destination. Here’s some info on the event:
- 150 restaurants are participating. Find the full list here.
- Restaurant “week” is actually a month, from Aug. 5 to Sept. 2
- Participating restaurants offer three-course prix fixe dinners for $39 or $49 and two-course lunches for $25.
- 20% of proceeds are donated to the North Texas Food Bank and Lena Pope Home
- Last year, nearly 90,000 diners made reservation and a record-setting donation of nearly $800,000 was made to the beneficiaries
- EarthX is encouraging diners to Go NocCo Loco by saying no to plastic and styrofoam containers and bringing their reusable containers.