It’s Halloweekend, and there’s plenty to do in and around the neighborhood. So, if you’re looking for family-friendly events or a scary night out with your friends, we’ve got you covered.
Bring the kiddos
- Enjoy Autumn at the Arboretum while you fill your bags with candy. Stop by the Children’s Adventure Garden between 6-9 p.m. Saturday for trick or treating.
- Bring your kids to Paint a Pumpkin at Chick-Fil-A White Rock. Just be sure to RSVP first.
- If your kids were obsessed with the recent hit blockbuster “A Wrinkle In Time,” get an encore performance at Dallas Children’s Theater. The play is performed by a group of talented teens and runs all weekend long.
Leave the kids at home
- Fill up on eyeballs, cocktails and witches brew at the Boo Bash Halloween Party at The Skinny Arm.
- Nothing say Halloween like a good, old-fashioned bar crawl. Here are two happening nearby:
(By the way, City Councilman Adam McGough and the Lake Highlands Public Improvement District still need cars and candy for Trunk or Treat at the Royal Highlands shopping center.)