Hive Apartment fire displaces residents

Hive apartment fire

Dark smoke from a morning apartment fire near Home Depot and the Dallas Children’s Theatre could be seen all over Lake Highlands Monday. The cause of the blaze at the Hive Apartments in the 6000 block of Abrams Road near Northwest Highway is under investigation by Dallas Fire Department officials. The fire began about 10 a.m., and several families were left homeless. No injuries were reported.

A January fire heavily damaged the Sable Ridge condos nearby, displacing residents of 24 units. That fire also occurred during the day when most residents were away, and no one was injured.

By |2018-04-11T12:41:39-05:00April 9th, 2018|Crime Reports, Multifamily Housing Development, News|0 Comments

About the Author:

Carol Toler
Contributor CAROL TOLER and her husband, Toby, are the parents of four Lake Highlands High School graduates: Lindsay (2005), Laura (2006), Will (2009) and Ben (2010). She has an MBA from SMU and a passion for writing good-news stories about fascinating people. Email ctoler@advocatemag.com.